educative.io

Educative

Export Highlights

I would like to know if it is possible to export my highlights to a service like https://readwise.io/ for later studying / active recall practice?

9 Likes

+1 Did you find any way to do this?

Currently, I regret to inform you that we do not have an export feature for notes and highlights. However, I want to assure you that our development team is actively working on improving our platform, and adding an export feature is part of our roadmap. We understand the importance of being able to export your notes and highlights, and we are committed to making this functionality available to you in the near future.

We will keep you updated on our progress, and you can expect this feature to be included in one of our upcoming updates.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out. We’re here to assist you and make your experience as seamless as possible.

Thanks for you update!
So I light to keep my learning highlights centralized in one place and most places I read are connected to Readwise.
Not being able to connect to readwise and revise my highlights is very limiting. I can deifnitely see that my usage of Educative will increase 3-5x if this functionalit is implemented.
Please let me know if there is a feature tracker where one can upvote etc.