educative.io

Educative

Feature add on Educative

Hi Team,
You are doing a great job here. Courses are super awesome and gold standard to crash course. However, there are some feature if the application would have, that would increase it’s usability (atleast I think) many folds and that is the feature of “giving review to a course and rate it and a description about the course like when it was created and last updated” so that we could know beforehand that if the course is for us or not instead of picking it up and reading for like 20 mins and then know that the course is of not on the current version since the technology is changing frequently and organizations are coming up with updated versions every other years.
In my case, I was trying to learn angular and I picked up a course [Become an AngularJS Developer] but after reading the materials quite a time I found that, it mentions that it is covering Angular version 11 which is two years old, but the google have release a latest Angular version 14 in june 2022. I tried to find other Angular course on Educative on version 14 but since there is no description or review system on this App it’s kind of time taking process to filter out what I need, and that’s where I think have review or course last updated system would help and save some time for the learners like us.
Please forgive me for writing a feedback here in question forum as again I didn’t find even a feedback form or URL on website. I hope the team would take my suggestions as a constructive feedback and help us to have a great end user experience.
Thank you !

Hi @Vikram_Sinha,
Thank you for contacting us. Your suggestion is highly appreciated. We are working on providing a great user experience.
We hope Educative has inspired you to further your learning, and please drop us a note if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you!
Happy learning :slightly_smiling_face: