- What details are stored in each node of quad tree?
- When user logs in to system, we will only have user’s longitude and latitude. How will we find the associated node in quadtree for user? At every node, we have 4 choices(Children), we cannot scan all the nodes as it will be time consuming O(N)
- The course mentions 2 things
- grid (store data in database : lat, long, gridid) along with cache
- quad tree creation and usage
These 2 are two different approaches or all of them are part of single approach?
Course: Grokking the System Design Interview - Learn Interactively
Lesson: Designing Twitter - Grokking the System Design Interview