educative.io

Educative

How the notification/event details will be shared with Subscribers for any event will be sent?

Hi Team,

Thank You for the detailed course layout on API design. Say if event of any topic get generated by the Publisher ( POST) command. Now the Publisher has the event within different topics which is being subscribed by Different Subscriber.

Please put some light on how this event will be sent to the Subscriber ( As you have defined the request and response formats for other things)

Thank You in advance

Course: Grokking the API Design Interview - Learn Interactively
Lesson: https://www.educative.io/courses/grokking-the-api-design-interview/mE4JqPQ64ZO

Dear Ashwani,
Iā€™m glad to know that you are deeply engaging with the course content and analyzing the concepts thoroughly. Regarding the question you raised, I want to inform you that we have a detailed section on notifications as a pub-sub service in the final lesson of this chapter. That section describes how notifications are delivered to the subscribers defining a mock API model for better understanding. I believe this additional content will help clear up any confusion.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, and I wish you continued success in your learning journey at Educative.
Best regards,

1 Like