educative.io

How to make notes in this course?

I can’t highlight or make notes in this course. When will this issue be solved?

Thank you for pointing this out. We are already aware of this and are working on it. You should be able to highlight/take notes soon (few hours from now).

I can’t highlight or make notes in this course

Hey team follow up on this. I cannot highlight or take notes. I’m using Safari. Any follow up?

Facing the same issue… unable to highlight or take notes on Safari, please fix

1 Like

I am trying to find how to take notes or left text highlighted. Can someone please share?

I can only see a button to read “saved the note and highlights” but I’m not able to make a note. I’m assuming making a note should be supported?

1 Like

On Google Chrome. Not able to highlight either. Seems like this issue is not being addressed anymore?

1 Like

Same here on Chrome. Not able to highlight or make notes

Not able to use highlight and notes feature on chrome

I can’t highlight or make notes for any of the courses. can you please look into this issue?

Stanley has the same issue!

I can’t highlight or make notes for any of the courses. can you please look into this issue?

Is the saved notes or highlights work or this feature is still under works, how to bookmark or highlight/make notes from any section of the course?

+1 I’m using Brave/Chrome, and have no option to make notes.
Just a simple youtube video/article on this would be helpful if it’s a browser issue.

Same for me. Being a premium user, I should be able to do this. Is this issue resolved?

The problem still exists for me (also premium user). Could you please look into that and maybe also hide this feature until the problem is resolved?