educative.io

Is it possible to buy a single course

Hi there,

I just want to buy a single course. In the past, I was able to do so. But when I try to buy " Become an Inspirational Manager". I do not see the option. I only see the option to buy Educative Unlimited. I was wondering if I just can buy this single course.

2 Likes

Hello @Rostam_Shirani

Yes, you can purchase individual courses but not a path. If you are looking to purchase 1-year access to a single course, please refer to the following instructions:

1. Go to educative.io
  2. Navigate to the desired course.
  3. At the bottom-right under the purple button “Get Educative Unlimited”, click on the option “Get this course for just $X/year”.
  4. Follow through the payment process and purchase the course.

This individual course subscription will not renew at the end of its period. You will need to resubscribe to this course when you would like access again. Your previous work will be saved.

I hope this will help.
Happy learning

I do not find Get this course for just $X/year option anymore

8 Likes

Same.

Hi @khaino and @Muhammad_Ali1,

The ability to buy a single course has been discontinued for now. Users who have already bought a course will still be able to access that course until its expiry date.

Will we ever have the chance to have the ability to buy single courses again in the future ???

1 Like

Hi @Javier

May but that is not confirmed. Whatever the changes are done in the future Educative team will update it.

Thanks for contacting the Educative team via your Querry.

That’s bullshit

21 Likes

Let people buy particular courses without an annual or monthly subscription. Please give this option back.

9 Likes

I would say that being able to purchase a course is one of the thing that historically set educative apart for me. Having to subscribe is essentially a non-starter for me.

10 Likes

Its so sad that they discontinued it.

1 Like

Ability to buy a course for lifetime was the best feature on this platform. Not having this option anymore is big letdown, not sure if anyone from Educative.io’s Product Management team is reading this thread , but if they are : please listen in to your users, they generally point you in the right direction on what they need. That’s how you build a community of satisfied users who vouch for your platform.

2 Likes

Well, this is not Netflix. I do not come here every day and read a bunch of things. I come to this platform once in a while. This is exactly what leads to piracy. We are ready to pay for a single course. Let us pay and give us the content. Simple and easy!

9 Likes

This is end of educative era. If I want to buy a course let me buy that individual course only. Please restore individual course buy option.

1 Like

Seriously, buying a course is a must have feature, I’d love to buy 1 course for 40$ other than 2 months subscription.

1 Like

Yeah, I hate that I can’t just buy a course. I’m happy to pay for the content, but there’s so many options out there for learning right now. I want to pick the content that suits me best. I buy a ton of course off Udemy because they’re 10 dollars, but i refuse to pay 100 for a year subscription when I know I won’t use it. Eduactive sucks for doing this.

Hello,

We do no offer individual course purchases. You will need to purchase a subscription to access Educative courses.

If you have any other questions, please reach out to us at support@educative.io.

This is not good that the platform doesn’t allow to buy a specific course, and upsells a mo/year of irrelevant stuff.