educative.io

Need to get csv material

Hi,

I’ve just bought the course “Applied Machine learning: Case study with Tensor Flow” . But at the chap “The dataset”, there are 3 csv was used but I can not find any link to download these files.
How could I practice when I can not get enough material?

Please update the download link of all materials!

Thank you so much.
Le Phong Vu

1 Like

any answer?

I have the same issue , I can’t find the link… any help?

Same thing, I need those datasets.

It is absolutely insane to me that they wont even ANSWER to the completely justified requirements of the studen that PAY for the Courses… I also need those datasets but there is no download link… This is very sad

1 Like

All the datasets are visible in the output section of code widget of “B. Understanding the dataset” . We simply need to change the dataset name to weekly_sales.csv , features.csv , or stores.csv.

I’m currently exploring ways to extract all the CSV files and share them with you. I appreciate your patience as I work on this.

Thanks!

No one care about this anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great news! The lesson now includes all three datasets, which you can easily download by clicking on the links provided.
I’m also adding links here for your convenience : weekly_sales.csv , features.csv , stores.csv

Furthermore, I have added datasets in Github repository as well, in case you prefer to access them from there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the Datasets, appreciate it. In the same Course, there is a reference to a function called “create_tensorflow_dataset” in the section “Model Predictions->Model Training”, well, that function is nowhere to be found in the Course material, and I am stuck here. Any help with that would be appreciated.

Course: Educative: Interactive Courses for Software Developers
Lesson: Educative: Interactive Courses for Software Developers

1 Like

Hi @David_Felipe_Barros,
I have reviewed your concern and can confirm that you are correct about the missing implementation for the create_tensorflow_dataset function in this lesson.
Rest assured, I am currently investigating possible solutions to resolve this issue and will update you as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Thanks. Do let me know if you find anything about it. I have tried to contact the author of the Course with no luck so far.

Course: Educative: Interactive Courses for Software Developers
Lesson: Educative: Interactive Courses for Software Developers

1 Like