educative.io

Object-Oriented Design

I know the focus of the module Object-Oriented Design isn’t the code/implementation per se, but rather the concepts, but sometimes we want to try stuff out, change, see effects and so on, and I don’t understand why they would only provide Java and Python implementations and put the module under C++. Why not C++ Implementations as well? I am here only for C++, basically, since everything else out there is already about Java and Python and this sucks.
Of course one could rewrite eeeevveeerythiiinng in C++ and then do his tests, but it shouldn’t have to be this way.
I am often disappointed about how much focus people put on Java and Python and not so much on C++. A real C++ Dev will stand for C++ as much as a Python Dev would for his slowy snake stuff.

Course: Educative: Interactive Courses for Software Developers
Lesson: Educative: Interactive Courses for Software Developers

Hi Kondric,

Thank you for raising this issue. You can refer to our new course: Grokking the Low Level Design Interview Using OOD Principles, where you can learn Object-Oriented Design with C++ codes.

You can also refer to this course: Learn Object-Oriented Programming in C++, where you can learn OOP programming in C++.

I hope this will help you learn Object-Oriented programming in C++ and fulfill your needs.

If you have any further queries, you can reach out to me.

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and for your kindness.

Regards,
Munim