educative.io

Problem with view main class

i was in class TennisPlayerApplication and if i want to scroll down to see all the code i cant but for other classes scroll down work correctly

*for example i want to see the content of method run!!
thanks

Course: The Complete Guide to Spring 5 and Spring Boot 2 - Learn Interactively
Lesson: Custom RowMapper - The Complete Guide to Spring 5 and Spring Boot 2

Hi @ayman
Thank you for reaching out to the Educative Team. We understand that you’re experiencing issues with the view, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We have thoroughly checked the view on our end and it appears to be working correctly. Could you please check again?
For scroll down to see all the code you can also click on the code and use arrow keys to move down.

hi, I’m sorry the problem continues although i test this in another browser like chrome but doesn’t work scroll down nor keys arrow to move down in class!!

Course: Angular: Designing and Architecting Web Applications - Learn Interactively
Lesson: The ngFor Directive - Angular: Designing and Architecting Web Applications

Hi @ayman
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are looking into it. We will reach out to you as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi @ayman
The issue has been fixed. As you can see in the attached image below. Still if you face any issues you can reach us back.

1 Like

okay thank you very much

1 Like