How to make a “Object Oriented Interview” course:
- Create a huge and confusing class diagram
- Make a class for all the nouns mentioned in the problem descripton
- Throw in some methods here n there that correspond to verbs in the problem statement
- Don’t bother checking that the class diagram and the classes are related
- Add a descreption before each snippet that says “Here is the code for ABC, DEF, XYZ classes”
No effort at all in writing the reason behind why the classes/methods are the way they are, in many cases no relation between diagram and code. Just classes created left right and center.