educative.io

Can we see the Solution to the problems given in the course - Decode the Coding Interview in Java: Real-World Examples

Where can we see the Solution to the problems given in the course - Decode the Coding Interview in Java: Real-World Examples ?

Hi @Sjawa,
The solutions to the problems of this course are given under the Solution heading.

Thanks!

I was talking about the Coding excercise given in this course. Can we check the Solution to the coding excercise?

Same is for coding exercises. For example, see the screenshot attached below, there’s a Solution heading after the Coding exercise.

DIY: Letter combination of Phone number under Netflix section.

I am not able to find the Solutions in the respective course. Can you please attach the screenshot of this coding excercise.

These are the DIY problems. These challenges have been carefully designed to help you practice the techniques you’ve learned in previous lessons. Please note that we don’t provide solutions for these problems; the goal is to encourage independent thinking and problem-solving skills.

These challenges have the same patterns you learned in previous lessons. You can identify problems with the same patterns and solve them using the techniques you learned (as said in What Did We Learn? lesson).

Okay Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this information but still i think there should be an option available to End users to view the DIY solutions so that they can verify or correct their code.

You can test your code in the code exercise widget by clicking on “Test” button. It runs the test cases on your code and shows the results. You can verify your code by the test cases results. If all test cases pass, your code is correct. If test cases fail, you can think more and correct your code based on the failed test cases.
Again, these problems are similar to the problems given in the previous lessons. If you face any difficulty, you can see the previous lessons, their problem and solutions. They are of same pattern.