educative.io

Complete code is not provided

I’m in search of the full working code that I need to prepare for my upcoming interview. Could you assist me with this?

Course: Grokking the Low Level Design Interview Using OOD Principles - Learn Interactively
Lesson: Code of Elevator System - Grokking the Low Level Design Interview Using OOD Principles

Hi @Naman_Tiwari,
Grokking the Low-Level Design Interview Using OOD Principles’ course are provided in multiple programming languages, including Java, C#, Python, C++, and JavaScript. Additionally, we provide skeleton code for all real-world design problems in these programming languages, enabling learners to develop the necessary classes for each challenge. This comprehensive approach helps learners grasp the concepts and effectively practice their understanding.

Interviewers are typically interested in assessing your problem-solving skills, coding ability, and thought process, rather than just the final code.

However, I can offer some guidance on how you can effectively prepare for your interview:

1. Understand the Fundamentals: Make sure you have a strong understanding of data structures and algorithms, as they are often the core of technical interviews.
  2. Practice Problem Solving: Solve a variety of coding problems. Focus on understanding the problem, designing algorithms, and writing clean and efficient code.
  3. Review Past Work: If you have specific knowledge or experience relevant to the job you’re interviewing for, review your past projects and be prepared to discuss them.
  4. Mock Interviews: Conduct mock interviews with a friend or use online platforms that provide interview practice. This can help you get used to the interview format and receive feedback.
  5. Study OOD Principles and Patterns: Since you mentioned the “Grokking the Low-Level Design Interview Using OOD Principles” course, make sure you understand Object-Oriented Design (OOD) principles, patterns and how to apply them in real-world scenarios.
  6. Interview Tips: You must read “Interview Tips” lesson and this provides valuable insights into interview strategies, communication, and best practices.

If you encounter specific problems or concepts you’d like assistance with, feel free to ask, and I’ll be happy to help.

Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Saif Ali, I wanted to express my gratitude for your valuable advice. I’m delighted to inform you that I successfully passed my interview.

1 Like

@Naman_Tiwari,
Wow! Congratulations.

I am very happy to hear this. Best of luck for your job!