educative.io

Content not dispalyed

Hi, the content is not displayed in the screen in many pages. Could you fix it?

Hi @Yudai_Yaguchi !!
I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you’ve experienced while using our service. I just checked on my side and the content is visible as attached in the screenshot.

If you still encounter missing content, it could be due to various reasons, such as temporary server issues or connectivity problems. I recommend trying the following steps to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Refresh the Page: Sometimes, a simple refresh of the page can resolve loading issues.
  2. Clear Browser Cache: Clearing your browser’s cache can help eliminate any cached data that might be causing the problem.
  3. Check Internet Connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection, as a slow or intermittent connection can affect page loading.
  4. Use Different Browsers: Try accessing the content using a different web browser to see if the issue persists.

If you continue to face issues, please feel free to reach out to us for further assistance.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we’ll do our best to resolve the issues you’re facing and improve your learning experience with our platform!
Happy Learning :blush:

1 Like