educative.io

Dark mode for all content!

Can we got a dark mode on this website
The website hits my eye with so much brightness! I wish I could enable dark mode on normal web content as well!

9 Likes

well, you can install dark mode extension in your browser at least :slight_smile:

Totally agree. And my Firefox read mode widget doesn’t work on Educative sites either. :frowning: :expressionless:

That append to me too, so I use Brave Browser instead of Chrome, Dark Reader extention works great

yes, i wish the same

Yes Dark mode please. My eyes hurt. Chrome extension doesn’t do a good job.

Hi @Darshan_N, @Champ_Ramentio, @Leo, @ivan1, @Karthik_suryadevara, and @baqir_khan!

Dear all, we can enable dark mode on the Educative platform now. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Rabia_Mumtaz How did you do that??

Hi @Michael_Chuprin!

This mode is in the testing phase these days. We are working on it. You would be soon able to enable this amazing mode.

Regards,

If you are on Edge, you can enable the experimental force dark mode setting. It’s currently working for me for Educative.io

edge://flags/#enable-force-dark

1 Like

Please add the dark mode as soon as possible it would greatly help reading in dark

Dark mode is now available for Beta. Under a lesson page, open setting on upper top right, you can turn dark mode on for the whole platform (except for this discussion page haha)

Hi, what’s new? How to enable dark mode? Is it for Beta yet?

1 Like

Hi @Alexandr, Thank you for contacting the Educative team with your query!

The dark mode is now available on the educative platform and you can activate it from settings.
Follow the following steps:

1. Go to homepage.

2. Click on the profile icon in the upper right corner.

3. Click on the color Profile and select Dark Mode.

We have attached a screenshot as well for your ease.

Hope you have an amazing learning experience on Educative!

1 Like