educative.io

Maven Dependecies folder not found in the project downloaded in "The complete guide to Spring 5 and Spring Boot 2 course"

I downloaded the Spring project as mentioned in the steps in this lecture but didn’t get the Maven Dependencies folder in the project and it is blocking me from continuing my learning for this course. Please help.

GroupId: io.datajek.spring.basics

ArtifactId: movie-recommender-system

Course: The Complete Guide to Spring 5 and Spring Boot 2 - Learn Interactively
Lesson: Managing Beans and Dependencies - The Complete Guide to Spring 5 and Spring Boot 2

This is the lecture link. It is picking wrong lecture in the post.

Hello @BelieverAlways

Please note that the “Maven Dependencies” folder is not included in the downloaded zip file. It is created and populated with the necessary dependencies during the project setup process in Eclipse.

To ensure you have the “Maven Dependencies” folder in your project, follow all the steps mentioned in the lesson without skipping any. Knowing which IDE you are using would be helpful if you still encounter any issues.

Furthermore, I followed the steps mentioned in the lesson and got the “Maven Dependencies” in the project folder using Eclipse IDE. I am sharing the screenshot below:

I hope this will help.
Happy Learning