educative.io

Running a project Locally

Hi Team

There are going to be a number of projects that has been provided where I’m going to want to run locally. I get to understand the code better if I console.log or debug from my local machine. I’ve also run into some issues with your IDE. The project I’m currently working on is:

I’d appreciate if you could point me in the right direction so this can done locally

Hi @Debo_Adebayo

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your thoughts on running projects locally. We understand that debugging and working directly on your local machine can often provide a clearer understanding of the code.

The Educative platform is designed to provide a seamless environment where you don’t have to worry about dependencies or setting up the development environment. However, if you still prefer to run projects locally, you’ll need to set up the relevant environment yourself by following the necessary documentation.

You can download the code base by right-clicking the workspace and then clicking on the “download” button. From there onwards, you need to setup the relevant development environment locally to execute the code base.

With respect to the following part of your query => I’ve also run into some issues with your IDE.
Please let us know what issues you encountered so we can work towards resolving those issues.

Thank you