educative.io

Strange coding style

I have been just recently started using this platform, so far everything has been good and concise. But this very example is quite disappointing as I found the following issues regarding the code:

1. very hard to read through and understand at first read (in fact, I needed around 3)
  2. the this.x.y everywhere is obviously redundant and costly
  3. the whole code could be more readable if there were proper variables extracted with suggestive naming
  4. method names obviously not following Java naming principles as for example Get() or Set() should start with lowercase.
    I suppose this code has been AI generated, because that is the only way it makes sense to me.
    I kindly ask you to address this issue because it defies the very purpose of the course, which would be learning things fast.
    I hope the quality of the upcoming lessons is going to be the same as the previous ones.

Course: Decode the Coding Interview in Java: Real-World Examples - Learn Interactively
Lesson: Feature #6: Fetch Most Frequently Watched Titles - Decode the Coding Interview in Java: Real-World Examples