educative.io

Trouble with built-in emulator - Beginning Flutter Android Mobile App Development

I’m trying to view the lesson material and accompanying app examples in the built-in Android emulator, but each time I try the run the project, the terminal is stuck on “Fetching cache and starting build…”

Even after waiting 10+ minutes, refreshing my page, clearing cache, and restart chrome, the terminal still doesn’t finish compiling and the output is still the default android phone home page with a search bar and navigation/app icons. I’m expecting to see a page with an app bar and the text “Hello Flutter App” in the center of the screen. Is there something I’m doing wrong?

Course: Beginning Flutter: Android Mobile App Development - Learn Interactively
Lesson: Challenge: Greeting Text - Beginning Flutter: Android Mobile App Development

Hi @Nick_T,

Thanks for providing us with feedback. We have tested and verified the playground. The code is working fine and providing output. We were facing server issues a few days earlier. You might face this due to this. Kindly verify now if things are working fine now. If the issue is still there, feel free to reach us.
Thanks.

I have been experiencing the same since yesterday. Could you please bring some help?