educative.io

Why is your customer such SH*T?!

I am trying to reach a human and get help, and all I get is a sh*t robot

I’m doing the intro to big data. I work on a windows machine, however all the commands for the terminal are for unix/mac. WTF? am I not able to do this course then?

Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. We understand that the provided instructions and commands in the course materials are tailored primarily for Unix, Linux, and macOS environments, which can be challenging for Windows users.

We value your commitment to learning and want to ensure that everyone can benefit from the course, regardless of their operating system. As a result, we’ll be taking your feedback seriously and making adjustments to the course content. In the upcoming courses, we will cover Unix, Linux, macOS, as well as Windows environments. This way, you’ll be able to grasp the concepts and practice the commands in an environment that aligns with your machine.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we appreciate your patience as we work to enhance your learning experience. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Your feedback is important to us, and we’re here to support you throughout your learning journey.